The Pediatric & Neonatology Department has a complete Baby Friendly Unit.
The Department has a full-fledged and well equipped with state of the art facilities.
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) follow-up program.
• Preterm Birth / Congenital defect
• Functional and pathological Gastro-Intestinal Hepatologic Disorder
• Specialized Feeding rehabilitation for under nutrition and Obesity
• Health screening for childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders
• Community Acquired Viral and Bacterial Infections
• Cutaneous Allergic and Infectious Disorders
• Preventive Vaccines and Immunotherapy for Chronic Respiratory Diseases
• Assessment of Congenital and Acquired Genito-Urinary Tract Disorder
• Comprehensive Allergen-Immunologic Testing
• Global Initiative on Asthma Management and Prevention
• Full Spectrum Therapy of Acute and Chronic Lung Diseases
• Evaluation of Behavioral and Delayed Development Milestone